- Publisher: Andere Development
- Editor: Lisa Smith
- Edition: 1.1
- Available in: Audio with a downloadable workbook and checklist. Delivered on USB or download.
- Published: October 14, 2016
- Over 3 Hours of Audio and Video Training with a Detailed .pdf Checklist and .pdf Workbook with Skill Building Exercises
- Inside the course you will get a straightforward discussion of the challenges you are facing as a new supervisor
- Gain the tools and mind-set shift that allows you to more easliy make the transition from co-worker to boss
- Learn the necessary skills that allow you to spend more time with family and less time putting out fires
- Resolve personality conflicts quickly by applying just a few key components of negotiation and conflict resolution
The New Supervisor’s Personal Checklist for Success.
Discover the Six Keys to Successfully Transitioning from Co-Worker to New Supervisor, Audio and Video Training. Becoming the boss of your friends and co-workers is an exciting… and not just a little bit scary… proposition.
The transition from staff to supervisor must be made with forethought in order to avoid the stumbling blocks that cause many new supervisors to fall. This eye-opening audio course will:
• Discuss straightforward discussion about the challenges you are facing • Show you how to become a more confident and aware supervisor
• Help you look forward to coming to work because your relationships have improved
• Give you skills that allow you to spend more time with family and less time putting out fires
• Provide innovative new exercises to enhance your listening, reacting and collaboration skills
• Show you how to resolve conflict quickly by applying just a few key components of negotiation and conflict resolution.
Andere Keys…. The New Supervisor’s Personal Checklist for Success is designed to give you multiple ‘Spoonfuls’ of training in 6 different categories that address the real world of becoming a new supervisor. Our plain honest approach is a welcome change to the more buttoned-up training style you may have received in the past. In addition to a detailed checklist and innovative skill-building exercises you will receive straight-talk audio explanation over the following principles all successful new supervisors should understand:
• Your S.U.P.E.R. New Future: Scary, Unique, Promising, Educational and Real
• What you can L.E.A.R.N. from your New Supervisor Experience
• Supervising Friends is Easier if You S.H.A.K.E.
• Powering Up to E.X.A.L.T.
• Developing G.R.O.O.V.E.Y. Communication Skills
• Embracing the A.N.D.E.R.E. Attitude for New Supervisors