Audit-Secure© Assistant Program Membership
If you’re struggling to keep up with compliance alone, Audit-Secure Assistant is here to help
We understand the fact that the DOL and IRS consider it our number one job to ‘take care of the people’. Taking on this position of Helper to our workers is a new thought for many and can feel odd at first.
So, Who Helps the Helper When the Helper Needs Help?
We do! Our line of HelpDesk tool-kits are designed to help your business become and remain compliant with some of the most complicated employment laws. We want to put Help on your Desk!
Audit-Secure Assistant can be your online Helper providing current employment law compliance training, job aids and best practices needed to manage and train your employees according to state and federal law.
Be a Compliance Warrior, Not a Compliance Worrier
Let us teach you our 8 Step process leading to Audit-Security. Whether you require online or onsite training, we will have a solution for you. Rest easy and be worry-free when you Audit-Secure your organization.
HelpDesk is just the start. What is HelpDesk you ask? HelpDesk is a solid, reliable tool which has been sold by large continuing education and training providers, such as Fred Pryor Seminars, to thousands of businesses across the USA and in the Caribbean.
HelpDesk is our carefully curated compliance library full of current guidance surrounding the areas of OSHA, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, and Human Resources Management.
Audit-Secure Assistant includes the full range of HelpDesk tools PLUS it gives you the training and guidance you need to become compliant, maintain compliance and reduce the risk of an audit. Even better, as a member you’ll get ongoing priority email support to help you along the way.
Just take a look at all the features of Audit-Secure Assistant Program below. You can’t be audit-proof, but you can Be Audit-Secure and we can show you how.
We update our content when changes happen. It’s what we do.
- Reference state and federal level samples of policy and procedure manuals
- Current wage and hour laws by state
- Federal and state regulations, checklists, FAQs, and a variety of Department of Labor and IRS forms and publications.
- Access and link directly to helpful tools that will assist you with tasks such as writing ADA and FLSA compliant job descriptions
- Build job competency models, and research local, state, and national wage trends by occupation.
- Maintain compliance with our individual sections like FMLA, HIPAA, and our Record Retention Guide
- Develop and maintain your OSHA Safety Program – required for all employers! (includes Bloodborne Pathogen detail)
- Whip your I-9 forms into shape with our I-9 Compliance section containing audit checklists, forms, and other helpful guidance
- Our FAQ and Hot Tip section will answer some of your most burning questions about payroll and HR practices
- Create a Credit and Collection process that actually works using our A/R section full of proven tools for successful reduction of your receivables
- View, download, modify and use anything and everything you see in HelpDesk to make your business compliant.
As an Assistant member you will also receive unlimited access to our eLearning library.
You Make the Call!
This fun and informative compliance center allows you to test your knowledge of employment law in a variety of common audit areas pursued by the IRS, DOL, EEOC, USCIS, and others. Read three short questions and then You Make the Call!
Just in Case
In this regular feature of Audit-Secure Authority, you have the opportunity to read the basics of an actual court case between an employee and employer. See who won the decision and why. Just in Case.
The Cost of the Matter is …
Employee complaints can turn out to be very expensive. In each of these short case descriptions, you will learn the basics of the lawsuit and how much it cost the employer to settle the matter.
Our audio courses run between 5 and 30 minutes. We discuss many topics related to employment law compliance and provide tips for success. Listen as you work or even on your commute each day.
Lunch ‘n Learn
Enjoy our webinar presentations running between 30 and 90 minutes in duration. Grab a PBJ and Lunch ‘n Learn with us!
Recruiting and Retention Center
Our 9 Module guide walks you through the basics of recruitment, hiring, and retaining core employees – The Right Way! Build excellent job descriptions, develop job competency profiles and develop your talent for the long-haul!
Video Library – Spoonfuls of HR
In each of our “Spoonfuls”, we discuss one or more FAQs or email questions we have received from our users. Get your Authority training fix – a Spoonful at a time!
“Look, you’re going to learn something fun and exciting everytime you listen to Lisa Smith.” –DIANE MARTIN, Chapel Construction
“Lisa thank you so much for what you do. I love your simple, relevant, original, and authentic way you teach.” –COORDINATER , Milan Institute
All Audit-Secure Assistant Memberships include the following:
- HelpDesk for Payroll Professionals $249 value
- HelpDesk for Human Resource Professionals $249 value
- HelpDesk for OSHA Small Business $249 value
- HelpDesk for OSHA Medical Dental $249 value
- HelpDesk for Accounts Receivable Professionals $249 value
- Full access to our eLearning Library with content added weekly. $499 value. These courses would sell as stand-alone training (by our competitors) for up to $249 per view!
(We know this because we contracted and created them for many years!)
- Monthly and Annual Assistant members always get special discounts on all future courses, books, and eLearning offers.
- PRIORITY Email Support for your Compliance Questions.
- Access to Private Facebook group.