- You Make the Call – This fun and informative compliance center allows you to test your knowledge of employment law in a variety of common audit areas pursued by the IRS, DOL, EEOC, USCIS and others.
- Just in Case – In this regular feature of Audit-Secure© Authority, you have the opportunity to read the basics of an actual court case between an employee and employer. See who won the decision and why.
- The Cost of the Matter – Employee complaints can turn out to be very expensive. In each of these short case descriptions, you will learn the basics of the lawsuit and how much it cost the employer to settle the matter.
- Best practices discussed a “spoonful” at a time in our employment law update section.
- W-4 Completion per IRS Guidelines Part 1
- W-4 Completion per IRS Guidelines Part 2
- W-4 Completion per IRS Guidelines Part 3
- 3 Main Questions Your Auditor Will Ask
- 4 Audits Every Payroll Office Must Perform
- What is Fair Labor Standards Act FLSA Part 1
- What is Fair Labor Standards Act FLSA Part 2
- 3 Worst Mistakes an employer makes during an investigation.
- FMLA Document Transmission Ruling
- Top Ten Tips for Employers
- Working While on FMLA
- NLRB rules on legality of employee conversations
- Pregnancy Disability Question
- Big Boss and the Framily
- Do you have a crazy cousin in the Workplace
Lunch ‘n Learn
- OSHA 101
- 8 Great ways to get sued.
- Occasional webinars where you can ask questions and get answers.
Sign up now, and put into practice what you’ll learn. You’ll soon join the ranks of some of the smartest and most Audit-Secure© folks on the planet.
We will always respect your privacy and you are free to unsubscribe at any time!
See you on the inside …